Monday, March 30, 2020

Kidney Saga part 55

Not much to report today. Yesterday was really calm and relaxed.

I screwed up my insulin at one point because my eyes are doing odd things, and I didn't realize the vial was nearly empty. So I ended up injecting myself with air, I think, and had a high reading at my next check. Oops.

I did spend too much time checking the news, which got me a little down at times, but I also spent time chatting with folks on Twitch, playing my video game, writing, teasing Inkwell and even a tiny bit of reading. So I wasn't completely sad.

I had an odd dream last night. I was with a bunch of people who were that dream-quality family/friends - familiar but not always identifiable in the dream - and I was really uncomfortable because there were too many people and I knew we shouldn't be hanging out together for some reason. Then I had a medical/physical issue that was extremely embarrassing and hid in the bathroom and felt horrible. How can I be anxious about being around people when I'm in isolation?

Today is blood draw day, and I still need to take a shower and drink a little water before we go.

Full Kidney Saga --- Kidney Wish List --- GoFundMe

0 comments: