Sunday, May 24, 2020

Kidney Saga part 102

Friday and Saturday were marked by pain.

The back pain came back with a vengeance, and it's still here. I'm barely able to walk right now. Fortunately, I don't have to go anywhere for awhile.

Eric went shopping on Friday and brought back a gift for me. The first I knew of it was when Inkwell ran up the stairs and looked back down with genuine concern and a little of his scaredy cat routine. Since the vacuum wasn't out, I couldn't figure out what he was upset about.


Then Eric brought the balloon into my room, and Inkwell freaked and ran to hide under a bed. It's an Aquaman balloon that he just happened to find. I was delighted, and put it on my walker for awhile. Inkwell was not pleased with it. He was, in fact, terrified at first. After some time, curiosity overcame fear, and he came into my room to look at it, but cautiously.


He hid under the bed again after viewing it for a bit. And stayed there for about an hour until he decided it wasn't really a threat. I brought the balloon down for him to look at, and he attempted to eat the ribbon, so I guess he got over his terror.

In the meantime, I can't tell if I'm getting better or not because the back pain is so bad I can't move properly. I don't have another appointment or blood draw until June, so I'm flying blind for a week. I don't feel particularly horrible except the back pain, so I hope all is well.

Full Kidney Saga --- Start Here --- Kidney Wish List --- GoFundMe

0 comments: