Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Three Day Update

I'm finally fully on track to walk the 3-Day Walk in Seattle. My only real worry now is getting the minimum amount of donations to be allowed to walk in the event. I'm not yet a quarter of the way there, and I've got less than 14 weeks to go. So I'm going to make another plea here on my blog...

I get close to 200 visitors a day. If half of you were to donate just $15, I would probably make it. $15. At least 80% of the money goes directly into breast cancer research and support funds. $15... I can't promise much in return, except that you'll have contributed to a great cause and helped me along with my goals. I will promise to audioblog from the event (if audioblogger allows) and take pictures for posting when I get back and tell you all about it. Let's face it, I'm doing the hard part: walking 60 miles in three days.

So please consider it. If you've got $15, send it along to the 3-Day for me, and help me get into The Walk. And if you haven't got $15 to spare, I hope that life treats you better in the future.

Please Donate

0 comments: