Tuesday, May 03, 2005

The BBBB Breast Cancer 3-Day Benefit Raffle

Time to make this "official" as it were...

  • This will be a basic drawing. I will put the names in a hat and get a friend or somebody to draw them out.
  • For every $15 that you donate to the Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day for me I'll give you one entry.
  • Mailed-in donations must be postmarked by June 14th, Online donations must be made by July 7th.
  • In addition to your donation, you must E-Mail me (tegan@eskimo.com) with a subject line of "3-Day Drawing" and indicate that you want to be included in the drawing.
  • There will be multiple prize packages, which haven't been set in stone yet.
  • You can win multiple times (up to three times per person).
  • I will be paying for all shipping charges within the United States. If you do not live in the US, please contact me before entering.
  • The drawing will be held AFTER the 3-Day walk, probably on July 31st, to give me time to recover from The Walk.

Prizes so far (may be combined into prize packages):

  • Street Angel 1-5, including an autographed copy of the mini-comic
  • Abadazad 1-3 set
  • Bricktop A1 Special
  • The Dave Johnson Sketchbook
  • Codeflesh
  • Last of the Independents
  • The Couriers 02: Dirtbike Manifesto
  • Channel Zero: Jennie One
  • The Annotated Mantooth
  • A variety of Heroclix

The goal of this project is to get enough donations that I can participate in the Seattle Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk. I will still do the drawing even if I do not get enough contributions, but I'll certainly be happier about it if I do make my goal.

Please feel free to promote this drawing elsewhere, on blogs or message boards (as long as it's on-topic, darnit. No spamming!). The more donations I get, obviously the more happy I'll be.

0 comments: