Monday, February 06, 2006

Random Thoughts

Ever wondered what religion your favorite superhero follows? Wonder no more.

Build your own Motivational Poster. Via Trash Heap.

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!! FilkerTom reminds us that the Electric Company is coming out on DVD. Check out the Trailer.

Lucy Lawless is joining Battlestar Galatica. Is that show really as good as people are saying? I may have to hunt down the first episode to check.

The Scobleizer tells us that a guy was arrested for playing with LEGOs.

After the Super Bust, I watched Puppy Bowl II on Animal Planet to calm down. I particularly enjoyed the halftime show. I guess I'm just a cat person.

Boing Boing Links:


A Handy guide to the folk monsters of Japan. Way cool, especially if you've read a bit of manga or Usagi Yojimbo.

I really liked the opening to the Super Bowl, as mentioned in this article. I wouldn't mind getting a copy of that one for my video library.

At least I'm not the only one who feels that the refs screwed up. I've found a large number of articles about it, in fact. Still, the game is over. Time to move on. GO MARINERS!!!

0 comments: