Thursday, August 31, 2006

Unrelated to Anything Else

Today's morning weigh-in shows that I've lost 25 pounds since I started my efforts on June 10th. I'm a quarter of the way to my first big goal. If I keep it up at near this rate nobody will recognize me at the next Emerald City Comicon.

In slightly related news, hubby-Eric and I watched Super Size Me the other day. I highly recommend the movie to everyone, particularly to kids and folks with kids. There were only a couple of gross spots, much fewer than I was expecting, and the DVD had some very interesting extras (like the bit where he allows various McDonald's fast food items to rot, and the french fries never do). It will certainly make you think before you go out for junk food (of course, hubby-Eric and I went out for junk food the next night, but we did think about it (and yes, I counted the calories best I could)).

0 comments: