Monday, April 23, 2007

Some Links

The dates of the 2008 Emerald City Comicon has been adjusted to May 10th and 11th.

DON'T MESS WITH OUR CHOCOLATE! Replacing cocoa butter with other vegetable fat makes it NOT CHOCOLATE.

Daisy gets watered. Apparently, some 87 members of his audience objected to his use of a swear word and got up and left during his performance. One of the "protesters" poured water over Mike Daisy's original hand-written notes. After seeing Daisy's graceful response to the disruptive idiots on the video, I wish I was in Cambridge so I could see his show. Check out Daisy's own report. Via Boing Boing.

Is it worth it to pick up that dime?

Note to self, if Warren Ellis warns you about a link he's made, DON'T GO TO IT. Just saying, he's a good judge of what you don't want to see.

Dieting doesn't work. Which is why I'm not dieting. The changes I've made to my life are intended to be permanent. I don't intend to "end" my diet someday. It's funny, fad diets DO take off pounds. But they don't keep them off, so they are pointless unless you take other measures.

The best health care in the world.

0 comments: