Thursday, December 06, 2007

Linkdump

2007 LEGO Advent Calendar Day 5 & 6: More flood appropriate items, a roadblock and a detour sign!

Wonderful blog on Sherri Shepherd. (If you don't know what this is about, read this link).

Um, Happy Chanakuh.

What's in a Name?

Awww, Kitties and Self-Image.

The 9 Most Racist Disney Characters. I won't quibble. Historically, Disney has a lot of garbage in its past.

The Halifax Disaster, and a hero.

I'm at least 6 of the 56 Geeks listed on the poster and Flicker Set.

Congrats to Bill Barnes for a major jump. By the way, if you don't read the strip, you ought to. My sister and I both love it, and I've got all the collections.

Speed Racer live-action photos. Oh. Wow. I was never really into Speed Racer, but WOW.

The Year 1999 as envisioned in the 1960's.

DRM has never worked.

Cool ambigram!

0 comments: