Friday, December 14, 2007

Random Thoughts

More New Frontier stories. I'm there.

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #133. Indiana Jones, Jessica Drew, and Power Rangers.

Leezle Pon, the greatest ever Green Lantern.

D'oh!

Heh: I want this. Just to be annoying.

Spike Jones.

More on Texas science being doomed.

The Baseball scandal: 12 Former Mariners Named in the Mitchell Report. Not the ones I expected, either. The one I most expected wasn't in the report, which doesn't mean he didn't do drugs, just that he hasn't been caught yet. The Times also compiled a full list of players mentioned in the report. I knew the drug abuse was happening, and it's one big reason baseball has become more meaningless to me over the last few years. I'm still bitterly disappointed in every one of these guys, and sick over what we might learn about other players in the future.

0 comments: