Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another Linkdump

I'm rooting for the Girl Genius Kickstarter to hit at least $220,000 so I'll get all the wallpapers (and see a video of Phil and Kaja fainting).


This is a great 3-minute video from space, and the Canadian Space Agency has other neat videos with Chris Hadfield as well. If you've only seen his music video, you haven't seen anything.

Boing Boing has a great video from when the New Zealand parliament voted for marriage equality.

We've all gone a bit far with our fear of terrorism. Check out Act of Terror, a seven-minute documentary about videotaping police and getting in trouble for it.

I'm not sure I'm willing to try any of these 9 exercises you can do with your cats. Inkwell might shred me.

A software company had an awesome idea of how to handle piracy.

0 comments: