Wednesday, July 16, 2003

More Bits

Wil Wheaton reports on another attempt to make a Watchmen movie. This one sounds... interesting. Though I honestly cannot see Watchmen being translated to the movie screen. Watchmen is so much about comic books in so many different ways, I just can't imagine it working.

The Seattle Times had a big article yesterday on League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, which concludes that the comic book is better than the movie, but whaddyagonnado? I do want to see the movie someday, but after that opening to the All-Star game ("Major League of Extraordinary Gentlemen") I think I can wait for it to show up on TV.

I guess most of my readers will be at the San Diego Comic-Con this weekend. Starting today, in fact, if I read the program correctly. I suppose those of us left behind can commiserate together. It's summertime and I wish I was out and about.

0 comments: