Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Whew. Dentist.

So I went. I got checked up and X-rayed and examined. I feared the worst, as it's been over three years since I visited a dentist. But whatever pains I have, they aren't coming from my teeth. My mouth is in fine shape, says the dentist. Two of my fillings need repair, but I could live without the fixes. The insurance will cover it, so I'm going to let him repair them. I'm in need of a cleaning, of course. But no new cavities, surprise surprise!

This dentist was recommended to me because he listens, and he did. He was very surprised that I'd done a Google search on him and knew that his son was in dental school. But he paid attention when I explained that I was terrified to be there, and his staff did an amazing job keeping me relaxed. In short, I think I've found me a good dentist. And within walking distance, too. Huzzah!