Sunday, June 13, 2004

Random Thoughts

Shawn Liu just had to direct my attention to this make yourself as a South Park character Flash. I don't watch South Park, generally speaking, but look! There I am, surprised to be waiting at the bus stop. *sigh*

Kaja Foglio is now posting the Girl Genius Secret Blueprints on-line for all those poor souls who were unable to get a copy. She's not done yet, but you can check out the first couple of pages. Heck, check out all the Free Stuff available on the Girl Genius website. Then go and buy Girl Genius. It's fun.

Shawn Fumo direct our collective attention to CBR's look at "Daisy Kutter". I, too, like what I see. How is it I keep missing all these cool looking books? There's gotta be a better way to promote comics that will find the right audience. Anyway, thanks Shawn, for the heads up.

Here's a blog of daily events that never happened. The blog started on May 27th, so it's not hard to catch up to the various timelines, if you are so inclined. If you aren't, the daily stuff stands pretty well on its own anyway. Via Boing Boing.