Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 25 August 2004 - Part I

Justice League Unlimited: Hawk & Dove: Well, I sort of got my wish. I got to see other characters besides the main ones. But Hawk and Dove, except for the fun bar fight, didn't really seem to be characters so much as symbols in this episode. The solution was nicely telegraphed during the Wonder Woman scene... but what the heck was wrong with Wondy? At times I thought she was under Ares' influence or something. Overall, it was ok, but nothing special. 3 1/2 starfish

Teen Titans Go! #10: Cute. That's the summary. It's very cute. I can't say I loved it, but it's nicely cute. I only got it for the Aqualad appearance, and I wasn't disappointed in that, at least. It was a cute little story. Very, very cute. 3 1/2 starfish

Still to review: Conan, Usagi Yojimbo, DC Presents Justice League, Green Lantern, JLA, Weird Secret Origins, and Amazing Spider-Man.

0 comments: