Sunday, October 10, 2004

Rapid Reviews - 6 October 2004 - Part III

Justice League Unlimited #2: Nice little story featuring Booster Gold and Superman... along with one of my favorite sets of villains, the Royal Flush Gang. Cute bit at the end. Not a bad story at all. I like seeing more of the DCU. 3 1/2 starfish

Swamp Thing #8: I really wanted to like this, but the artwork is so distracting I'm never really sure what I'm looking at. There was a core of a good story in there, but it never reached the point where I could see it. I'm neutral on this one. 3 starfish

Marvel Age Fantastic Four #7: An annoying alien threatens the FF into helping save his people. And this one is just odd. There isn't any other word to describe it. It's odd. I kept expecting a real solution. But the one that resulted was just odd. I'm not impressed. Very mildly recommended. 3 1/2 starfish

Still to review: Jax Epoch and the Quicken Forbidden Vol 2, and The Ballad of Sleeping Beauty.

0 comments: