Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sorry

I've been fighting off a bout of depression that, as usual, was more severe than I realized. I tend to be able to look back at these bouts and see them for what they are, but when I'm in the midst of them I can hardly understand what's happening to me. I sometimes wonder if this happens to everyone with depression or if this weird hindsight is just an effect of my current medication. I have wondered, more and more, how I survived without medication all those years.

Anyway, the result of the bout is that I'm way behind on all my reading and reviews, and the blog has been extremely light in content for the past couple of weeks. For that I apologize.

I also want to apologize to the folks who have sent me review copies that I haven't read yet, including Larry Young, who sent Tales from Fish Camp, Tom Mason, who sent Sidekicks: The Candy Man Cometh, and Hula Cat Comics, who sent Dope Fiends of the Zombie Cafe! and A Yearly Treat. I plan on reading them all soon, with reviews to follow.

In addition to the free review copies, I've got the last two weeks' worth of comics that I've mostly not read. I haven't even started on my Previews order yet. Usually by this time of the month I've written my Flipping Through Previews post and finished up my own order. Heck, I haven't even watched the most recent Smallville yet.

So, more content coming. I promise. And I'm sorry to have been posting so light recently.

0 comments: