Thursday, May 05, 2005

Random Thought-like Things

Vintage Products. I think my favorite is the iPod at the top. I'd want one if they were on the market.

Many thanks to (postmodernbarney) for mentioning my 3-Day drawing. Hope your arms get better soon, Dorian.

When I read this headline, I immediately thought of Blade of the Immortal. Hrm.

A nice handy list of The Seven Wonders of the World. All three versions.

The Seven Gummie Sins.

Yawn. Another theory about Jack the Ripper.

Librarian.net points us to a use for old catalog cards.

FilkerTom wants us to watch Conspiracy Theory Rock.

Important Changes to Your Citizenship Agreement - Please Read and Retain For Your Records. Via Elayne.

The Space Needle as a giant WiMAX antenna. Hmmm.

Ooooh, a cupcake protector. I want one.

Ok, this is just bizarre. But it involves Weird Al, so I'm posting it for hubby-Eric's amusement.

Is Alias (the brand-spankin' new comic book company) in trouble? Well, I kind of hope not, since I ordered a couple of their books (Pakkins Land and the Oz book).

Fridge Letters.

0 comments: