Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wahoo...!

I only have to raise $777 more for the Breast Cancer 3-Day, and I'm in the walk. That's a long way to go, but still very doable.

MANY thanks to Tom Galloway for his generous donation, and to Paige Gifford (who owns Corner Comics), Jen the Houseguest (I will find that episode of Lost for you, I promise), my Physical Therapist Lisa, and Grandma Helen. When I go on this Walk, every one of you will be going with me, since you're the ones who got me there.

Please Donate

I'm still doing the Drawing, even if only two people have entered so far. A $15 donation gets you an entry, and I promise that every prize will be worth at least $15.

The mail-in donation deadline is approaching fast... June 14th (that's the postmark date). Please, if you've got a few dollars to spare, let it go toward fighting breast cancer.

0 comments: