Sunday, July 24, 2005

Excellent Smallville news, if it's true

Since Laura's not here to report this news -- heck, I don't event think she knows this news yet, as I just left it on her voice mail last night -- I'll pick up the reins and mention two very interesting bits of information about the coming season of Smallville which, if they turn out to be true, will make this not only a must-see season for Laura, season 5 may end up being the first season she gets on DVD, whether we can actually afford it or not.


  • James Marsters, who played Spike on Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel, will be appearing as Brainiac. Excellent casting there, I'd say. Laura got hooked on the Buffyverse with the last season of Angel.
  • Dukes of Hazzard reunion, as Tom Wopat will be appearing as an old childhood friend of Jonathan Kent's (who is played by John Schneider). I guess Laura watched enough Dukes as a kid that she'd be interested in this.
  • Aquaman will be appearing in the fourth episode. Heh. He gets on the show before Bruce Wayne!

I got it from the Saturday, July 23 edition of Comics Continuum, which is usually pretty reliable about these sorts of things.

0 comments: