Sunday, September 11, 2005

Mini-Blogaround

In the spirit of my original Blogaround Challenge, I've decided to attempt mini-blogarounds (five new blogs) every month or so. Here's the first of my continued efforts...

  • Dance of the Puppets is a blog I ran across just because the name was so interesting. The rest of the blog is, as well. I particularly enjoyed Seven Ways To Kill The Comics Industry. Go check it out.
  • The Silent Accomplice looks like another standard contribution to the comic book blogosphere. There are some good convention images and a bit of a Previews preview.
  • Pop Culture Wake-Up Call makes the list because of the Aquaman villians quiz. It's pretty much all quizzes. Go check it out and give 'im some answers.
  • Mae Mai looks to be a fascinating read. This is one that I'm surprised I missed, as it's got a lot of commentary that I find intriguing. Definitely one to come back to and look at again.
  • Savage Chickens defies description. It's a couple of chickens. And they savage popular culture. Including Aquaman. Very odd.

And, since I can... here are the Blogarounds I've heard about since I posted my last final update:

0 comments: