Sunday, October 30, 2005

Nothing to Blog About...

...I don't feel like pulling together a review of either comics or Wicked today, but I like to have an entry a day on the blog if at all possible, so here's some odd non-linked thoughts for today...

  • Eric and I had to go get Mountain Bars and Idaho Spuds after seeing the candies being made on Unwrapped on Food Network. Food Network is a dangerous channel.

  • Speaking of TV, we watched some "I Love The 80s 3D". It got a little uncomfortable toward the latter 80s, as we got to the bits that happened in the prime of my life.

  • We got our Hallowe'en candy ready, but haven't decorated at all. Our local spiders have been working overtime to compensate, but I'm not impressed by their efforts.

  • I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying Shonen Jump and Shojo Beat. And the price for the 200+ page books just can't be beat, especially by subscription (cheaper than the average DC or Marvel book).

    Ah... can't think of anything else at the moment. I'm sure I'll think of tons of great things to add in about 20 minutes, but I won't add any of them. Eh. Such is life. See you tomorrow.

  • 0 comments: