Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Quick Thoughts

Interview with Aquaman from Smallville. Regarding playing Aquaman, Alan says "I had an incredible time playing AC and would love the chance to dive even deeper in the role... Literally and metaphorically."

The Justice League On Waterskis.

A tribute to Abe Sapien.

Ask A Stupid Question Day from the creators of Dorothy of Oz. My stupid question was already answered.

How to deliver bad news according to comic books.

TangognaT reviews Hikaru No Go, which is my favorite Manga at the moment.

FilkerTom asks what fictional character would you want to see as a presidential candidate for 2008? I can start this off among comic book characters by saying that I wouldn't want Aquaman as president. He's moody and has an annoying tendency to quit leadership positions when he feels unappreciated or ineffective. In addition, he's used to being a King, which makes him unsuitable as the leader of a democracy. I suspect that Tempest, who has far more diplomatic skills in his left thumb than Aquaman has in his entire body, would make a decent President.

Tomb of Odysseus has been found.

Unfortunate Books and Records, a flickr set. I just can't look away.

0 comments: