Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Random Linkdump

Aquaman doesn't know CPR according to Smallville. Shame on them for getting it so wrong!

Near Mint Heroes directs us to a bunch of cool videos, including ads for MEGOs (Aquaman: The famous undersea crime fighter!).

James Meeley went to the Comicard show that I completely forgot about. Ah well, I still plan on going to the Emerald City Comicon.

Johnny B updates his sketch blog.

Rumors were swirling that LEGO had gotten a new license, a Batman license... well, it's been confirmed.

Ian Brill does a fantastic book review. Makes me want to check it out.

Hubby-Eric and I went to a reading and signing by Wicked author Gregory Maguire Monday night. I suggested he come down to the Winkie convention some year. Maybe I'll even make it that year.

Mark Evanier reports on Elmo's arrest.

Eric Burns on the recent PvP storyline.

Mr Angry And Miss Calm. Just go look.

Kevin Melrose tells us his own Top 10 scariest characters on TV. I've seen two of them. Hrm. Also from Kevin's blog is true horror by Chris Kirby.

Savage Chickens are having a Hallowe'en contest. Go, enjoy, be creative. Whatever.

Stuart Hughes gets a response from Garry Trudeau.

Boing Boing Links:

0 comments: