Monday, October 17, 2005

Random Thoughts

I just received a first mix of "Aquaman" by Grandpa Griffith, and it's just as excellent as the preview on the website suggested. I'm looking forward to getting the album. And yes, I already added it to the list.

Interview with Alan Ritchson about playing Aquaman on Smallville. From the spoilers in the interview, I gotta say I think this is going to be a fun version, a mix of the Golden Age and the Cartoon (pre-Superfriends) versions.

Farewell, Rampage. You will be missed. *sigh* Why does saying good-bye to a comic book blogger feel like attending a funeral? It's not like he's dead, just off to regain sanity.

Stuart Hughes on B.D. in Doonesbury.

More on the "Bigfoot Bounty". Note: emphasis on live specimen.

Just one more thing to worry about.

BWAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!!! Note: if you don't know what this is about, check here for more of the story.

Another reason to hate Wal-Mart and the Bush Administration.

0 comments: