Saturday, January 14, 2006

Random Thoughts

Tom Beland in a chat. Tom does True Story, Swear To God which is one of the best comics currently coming out, and DEFINITELY, the best romance comic I've ever read.

More from Bob Greenberger.

Truth, Justin and the American Way Website. Yes, we did order it. Unlike everyone else in the world, the art doesn't impress me. Maybe I'll like it better when I see more of it.

Johnny B's NFL Picks.

What I Learned @ MIT. A list of practical advice for folks working in software engineering. I particularly like the "Smart People Are A Dime A Dozen" item.

Amputees Used in War Games.

Dave links to a good article.

This year's Hooters Calendar. Go on, it's perfectly work safe.

Fan Art of Batgirl. I haven't even started to explore this one, but WOW.

Best UFO pictures ever. And if you can't get enough of that, here's the Area 51/Skylab incident.

0 comments: