Friday, June 23, 2006

A Linkdump

Blog@Newsrama has joined my campaign for Entourage Aquaman t-shirts.

Augie has The Best News of the Year So Far.

More Monkey Talk with Paul Dini.

Ah... the chickens tell the truth.

Snopes tells us about a free offer that benefits research... and Merck.

Another one from Snopes on a magician pulling a woman apart.

Just because they are "well-respected" doesn't mean they are honest. Scummy map-dealer sliced up library books for rare maps.

The Moons of Saturn in motion, via the Bad Astronomer.

The story of Taylor Knoblock gives me hope for the future.

Lost Girls making problems already. I still don't know if I want the book.

I've never much liked starlings.

I did very poorly on this quiz. Via Mah Two Cents.

And in honor of the previous link: Cats who look like Hitler.

0 comments: