Friday, June 09, 2006

Random Thoughts

Colleen Doran on JMS and Print-on-Demand.

Comic Book Urban Legends #54. Special Mike Grell edition.

Don't steal somebody's Sidekick, then claim you didn't... Slashdot has the goods, particularly in this comment if the site is still down.

Ten flagrant grammar mistakes that make you look stupid. Looking through the list, I think I'm guilty of #4, and maybe a couple of the others. Numbers 1-3 and 6 drive me nuts when I see them in otherwise intelligent writings.

In cryptozoology news, Okapis have been rediscovered in an area they were thought to be extinct in. In fact, it was thought that they'd been extinct from that area, where they were first discovered, for 47 years.

Mars and Saturn colliding! Ok, not really, but they are getting close in the night sky.

Gail and Torvald

Gail Simone has a blog. Description: "I've gone on record saying that I'm not crazy about most creator blogs. So I wanted to make the stupidest one I possibly could, just for fun. I'm not linking it anywhere intentionally, and if no one ever finds it, that's probably for the best."

Large meteorite hits Norway. Maybe. Bad Astronomy blog has a bit more.

Captain Copyright gets the fanfic treatment.

0 comments: