Saturday, July 22, 2006

Another Massive Linkdump

Eisner Award Winners.

I loved Young Justice, and I'm with PAD on Dan Didio's ridiculous comments about the series. I still haven't bothered with Teen Titans because it replaced Young Justice.

Mike Sterling has a couple of videos from San Diego that pretty much show why I'm scared to go back. I'm really bad in crowds.

And Kevin posts more video blogging.

At some point I'm going to have to look at the Turtle Teaser Trailer.

Is Bad Astronomy Blog Partisan? Only when partisan politics deny reality and dismiss science.

Ooops... Secure those lines so people cannot put their own fun on your closure lists. An oldie but goodie. Via Augie.

I'm Speechless, once again.

The Pig and the Box, a children's story about DRM.

You can label your town on Wikimapia. Someone had already helpfully labelled all the "dive bars" in my town. I added the library and some other buildings that Google didn't label.

Cool McDonald's Billboard, one that's actually somewhat useful, too. Via Augie again.

Boing Boing reports that "The National Film Board of Canada has put 50 of their brilliant animated short films on line for free viewing." Wahoo! Some of these are just fantastic. My favorite has to be BlackFly, and yes, it's there.

Yay! We're going to get more Miles Vorkosigan!

0 comments: