Friday, August 25, 2006

Random Thoughts

Journalista is back! Ah, how I've missed it!

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #65.

DMZ issue #1 for free, legally, through Vertigo.

Here's why you don't approach haunted houses. They may be haunted by the living and incredibly annoyed. Note: I do NOT condone what the homeowner did, he should've called the police.

The 2996 Project: honor the victims, not the criminals. Via Colleen.

Post-Pluto Mnemonics at Boing Boing and From Peter David. I never used a mnemonic myself, I just remembered the planet names: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Plut- oh.

Every issue of the New Yorker on a portable harddrive. For only $300. That's actually impressive. I'd prefer the National Geographic that way, personally... Via MeFi.

Pugs in costume. Yup, for the in-laws. Via MeFi.

0 comments: