Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Yiyiyi, More Links!

Castle Waiting Hardcover has Great Sales.

Robin Williams as Jon Stewart.

RIAA stops suing dead man. The RIAA vs People Blog weighs in.

Google is not a verb. Unless you are a computer user. Is this a fight Google can win?

A complete listing with reviews of William Sleator's books. William Sleator was one of the first authors I ever met. He had just turned in Singularity to his publisher when he came to my school, and he read some bits for us, and told us about a phrase he would have changed. I highly recommend reading a few Sleator books, just for his slightly twisted view of the world. The ones the reviewer likes are the ones I enjoyed, overall. I really need to read most of the rest.

Blogger is updating. I'm not sure I like what I see, but since the service is free I'll deal with it.

Cool Crop Circle! I tend to believe crop circles are manmade, and whoever made this one deserves some applause. See also the pig circle. Via Museum of Hoaxes. And, as long as we're on the subject, there's a Firefox Crop Circle, but this one is definitely manmade, as there is a journal of how they didn't in the links.

And lastly, if you have any spare luck, please send it to my husband, who has a small handful of job interviews over the next week. Fingers crossed and prayer weasels are spinning...

0 comments: