Saturday, September 16, 2006

Bloggity Linkdumping

Holy Pasta Week
Sep 15-19 is "Holy Pasta Week"

Today's holy pasta link is to Evolution Happens, a FAQ page about evolution and the reasons some people can't seem to understand it. Tonight: pasta as a side dish, I think. We'll have to see. Arr! Ramen.

Lea Hernandez continues to pick up pieces of her life after the house fire. She had a battle with a racist adjuster which has now been settled, mostly.

DC Solicits for December, well... at least a couple of them at the moment. More coming on Monday. The pre-Previews includes Justice Society #1, so I think hubby-Eric might want to look.

Microsoft's new Zune will DRM all your music, even if it's specifically under a non-DRM license. Well, I won't be getting a Zune.

MetaFilter links to the find of a lifetime, a historian in Oklahoma found 33 cans of motion picture film dating from the 1920s that show the daily lives of black communities. The link includes clips from 12 of the films.

I am proud that I scored 100% on this quiz. Thanks to Tony for the link.

Psychological tricks of the retail space designer.

BNL is the best band ever.

If this article is up by the time you get to it, I apologize. I got this uninformative view when I checked it out:

Test Article on the Times

0 comments: