Thursday, September 14, 2006

Linkdump

Buck Godot Coming to the Web. I haven't ever read Buck Godot. Now I will.

oooooH. Alternate Costumes for heroes in the Justice League game. I'm beginning to want to play this game.

Mapping Mars.

Xena is now Eris, because of the strife and discord in the astronomy community recently.

Fun With Guns Day called off. What I can't understand is why anyone would think that even joking about those events was in good taste. I mean, college kids are stupid that way, but this is beyond the pale.

Bacon on the cat.

Ars Technica reports that Diebold is "is attempting to pressure the Princeton group into retracting the study" that shows their machines are easily hacked and should not be used in elections. More about the study at Freedom to Tinker.

Holy Pasta Week
Sep 15-19 is "Holy Pasta Week"
Plan your menus now.

Tomorrow! I need to figure out what we're going to have for pasta tomorrow...

0 comments: