Friday, September 01, 2006

Random Thoughts

Promote Dorothy and Get Prizes! I don't know if I qualify, since I'd be promoting the book anyway. At the moment, I'm trying to convince the King County Library System that the first collection is indeed a trade paperback and not a periodical, and that they should order some copies for the system. I also plan on wearing the Dorothy necklace to a showing of Wicked in Seattle in a few weeks, I'll tell all about that when it happens.

Girlamatic has a cover for each month now, starting with Rachel Hartman's excellent Mad Bun!

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #66.

More from the good ol' swipe file of early Batman.

Lost Girls is going to a third printing.

More Journalista, this one complete with a contest.

Links about Mothra's Girls.

Nobody will know what your t-shirt actually says if you buy one that's been Pre-Pixelated!

Holy Pasta Week
Sep 15-19 is "Holy Pasta Week"
Plan your menus now.

0 comments: