Sunday, October 15, 2006

Really Rapid Reviews

I'm going to continue with my mini-capsules: one sentence per book (unless I feel like writing a bit more) with whether or not I recommend the book. I'm afraid my starfish ratings are probably gone for good.

11 October 2006

52 Week Twenty-Three: "The Island of Professor Morrow": I like the "seeing if it's contagious" bit. Mildly Recommended.

Green Lantern Corps #5: "The Hunt": Not interested in Guy. Natu's story is much more compelling, and it's back to the part of it that is so compelling. Mildly Recommended.

JLA Classified #28: "Secret History, Sacred Trust, Part Three": Huh. I didn't expect Aquaman to do that. The chat with the president was fine, but the rest. Huh. Mildly Recommended.

Aquaman and Pal

Powers #20: Wow, that ending was a bit more intense than I was expecting. Mildly Recommended.

Phantom #12: "Tiger's Blood, Part One": The art is a wee bit too sketchy for me, but the story is fine. Mildly Recommended.

DMZ #12: "Guide to the DMZ": The ads really detract from this issue, as it's sometimes really difficult to tell the ads apart from the content. Mildly Recommended.

0 comments: