Monday, October 30, 2006

Wood, bronze, iron; water, fire, stone

Mark Evanier has some concerns about the 2007 Marvel Stamps.

MacQuarrie has some concerns about Smallville's Green Arrow.

Wizard interviews the Foglios about moving Girl Genius to the web.

Diane Duane responds to Wil Wheaton, and then Wil Wheaton responds to Diane Duane. Very cool, and lots of neat material in those entries.

I love Unshelved's Sunday Book Reviews, and I've read a number of the books they recommend. I need a list of all the review strips so I can figure out which of the books I've read so far... UPDATE: There is a List, many thanks to Anne for pointing it out to me!

Jack Black's Green Lantern has been shelved. Whew.

In other bad movie news: The Dark is Rising. *sigh*

Shut Up And Sing Trailer. If the networks won't air it, I figure folks ought to be able to see the ad on-line if they are curious.

Ducktor Who.

Crescent Venus and Crescent Moon. Wow.

The Highest Scrabble Score Ever: 830.

This isn't just cute, it's evil cute. And yes, this is for the in-laws.

0 comments: