Sunday, December 17, 2006

Good News, Bad News

So we called up a neighbor this morning, who confirmed we have power at our house! Yay! So we packed up and went home. The heat was already on when we got in, and the house was comfortable, if not warm. We went around checking on things, plugging stuff back in, and resetting clocks. Then we checked the cable/internet. Nope. Nothing.

The good news is: We have power! The bad news is: We don't have internet access!

Oh well. I'm going to survive easy, but I just want to make sure that nobody misses me while I'm away. We popped back down to the in-laws' house to get on-line and return some borrowed stuff. After I post this, I won't be able to post again until our cable returns. Could be two hours from now, could be two days, could even be two weeks (though I really doubt that).

Until then, here's the links I gathered this morning. Enjoy!

Bully's Fantastic Christmas Part 10.

The Perils of Colleen final part.

Bully's Ten of a Kind, logos that evoke the spirit of The Spirit.

Greg Hatcher also endured the Seattle windstorm.

0 comments: