Saturday, December 02, 2006

Linkdump

Happy Birthday Elayne.

Just FYI for anyone living in the North Seattle/Kenmore/Bothell area, my local comic shop, Corner Comics just massively increased the amount of Manga she's carrying. No, I'm not getting anything for blogging this. Just wanted to let people know. And I'm curious to see how well it sells, as she's been hesitant to carry titles that regular customers weren't ordering.

My thanks to everyone who clicked on my Blogshares and QuackTrack links to help me out in my on-line game. I got some "chips" in the game, which allowed me to get some other cool stuff. All virtual stuff, but I'm enjoying myself.

Speaking of enjoying, the local high school team, Bothell High School, is playing in the state championship for football tonight. Earlier this year, the Cougars set a state record, and tied a national record, for most overtimes in a high school playoff game.

The First-Christmas/Holiday-Card-Of-The-Season award goes to Baboon Books. One of these years I really ought to send out Christmas cards.

Here's a summary of Seattle's November.

The Incident on Niihau Island. Another story from DI.

Need a dose of Cute, and Cute Overload just isn't cutting it? Try The Cutest.info, and vote for the cutest if you feel like it. I'm kind of partial to The Funniest.info, but it's often NSFW.

0 comments: