Monday, December 18, 2006

Status: We Have Connectivity!

After getting home from the library, I played with the ringtones on my phone for awhile, since I couldn't log on and I really didn't feel up to any more cleaning. Oddly enough, I have no holiday spirit, so I don't even feel like decorating for Christmas. Especially since the party we were having was canceled due to the windstorm.

So I wandered through my mp3 library and found good songs to turn into ringtones. I came up with a few, which is all I really need. There are just a couple more folks who need ringtones on my contacts list, but since people rarely call me, it's not urgent.

I also figured out how to put Aquaman up as my wallpaper on my phone. Heh.

As I was testing my alarm sound ("Vindaloo" by Fat Les) I heard a motor start up in my front yard. Sounded like a chainsaw. So I opened the window shades and turned lights on. Another neighbor, one I haven't met yet. He wanted the firewood. NO PROBLEM. I had a sign out that says "Free Firewood, You Cut, You Haul" on the tree that fell on the car. He was taking us up on the offer. He asked if I wanted to keep any, and I said no thanks, he's welcome to the lot.

I was a little concerned about him cutting the tree in the dark (it was after 7 pm and full night) but he didn't seem worried. If he's willing to take the wood, I'm willing to let him.

Well, time for me to catch up on my 'nettin'. There's a big pile of sites I haven't visited in a few days.

0 comments: