Monday, December 11, 2006

Today's Thoughts

Bully's Fantastic Christmas Part 6.

The Perils of Colleen, Epilogue, sort of.


DC solicits for March books are up already at Comic Book Resources, Newsarama, Comics Continuum, IGN, ComicList, and The Official DC Site.

I've been unable to join ComicSpace. My confirmation e-mail never arrived at my excite e-mail address. When I tried to contact support and tell them I had a problem, I never got a response. And no, it didn't go into my bulk mail folder. I checked. I'm not a noob.

A pug for the in-laws.

I won't be doing a Ripples Through Time today. I fell earlier today and I'm in such pain that I can't concentrate, even on something as simple as a Golden Age story. I didn't do one yesterday because I needed a break. I kind of wish I'd done it anyway now.

0 comments: