Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Linkdump

Hubby-Eric and I are starting to sell stuff on eBay. The first round is stuff we're selling to raise money for KBTC. At some point, we'll also start selling off Eric's Green Lantern collection (mostly action figures). If you want to see what we're selling, it's under the user tegan. Anything that says "Androgums KBTC" is for the station.

Coyote V. Acme.

Oscar Nominees. I have not seen any of the films.

The Golden Raspberry Nominees. I have not seen any of the films.

Crowd Control during the Hajj may have saved lives, as no one was trampled to death in this year's event.

The State of the Union Drinking Game 2007. The only way I'd watch it is if I was already drunk. Which is saying something, as I don't drink alcohol.

National Gorilla Suit Day

I kind of wonder if the guy attacking Esther Grable in the last Ripples Through Time was just an overenthusiastic Gorilla Suit'er?

0 comments: