Thursday, January 25, 2007

Linkdump

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #87.

Free Comic Book Day Titles Announced. As usual, I'm going to try to get as many as possible... in part by offering to buy the comics for my retailer (as you may not know, the books are NOT free for retailers) to give out.

The Joker lives in Holland.

Who's watching the watchers?

I just checked out our TiVo account online... and no one has used tiktok at eskimo dot com as a referral, so we have no points. Oh well, I knew it was a long shot anyway. We're still really enjoying having the TiVo, by the way. I'm not really watching more TV, but instead of having some newscast on in the background when I'm doing stuff, I have music videos recorded overnight. I still have the TV off most of the time.

Anti-EULA:

READ CAREFULLY. By reading this weblog you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

0 comments: