Saturday, March 10, 2007

Daily Lunkdimp

Childhood nightmares from movies.

Dewey tries Shojo Beat. Full disclosure: I currently subscribe to both Shonen Jump and Shojo Beat, and I like both of them. A lot. When I'm done with my copies, I donate them to the library, which apparently has a HUGE demand for them, judging by the profuse thanks I got from the young adult librarian.

SUPER CREEP, preview at Emerald City Comicon.

Computer modeling based on game theory supports Net Neutrality.

WorldCat isn't a bit website about cats around the world... it's a catalog of books around the world. And there's a cool new feature that allows you to figure out how to cite the book you are looking at with a click of the mouse. I really wish this had been around when I was in college.

And I thought the 3-Day was a long walk.

Cat flu?

Cosplay at 300 Opening. Mmmmm, buff young men wearing nothing but what the Spartans wear in the movie... "We've got hostiles with sticks."

0 comments: