Friday, April 13, 2007

Dimps of Lunk

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #98.

The DC Alphabet - Complete.

Grumpy Old Fan pinpoints all my complaints about the first Justice League arc.

Hmmm, maybe I'm going to have to pick up Wonder Woman.

Heidi rants about cell phones at cons. And I agree with her. 100%. Why go to a con if you're gonna spend the entire time talking on the phone? You can do that at home.

Elayne talks about Press Releases and what they are good for.

Stealing other people's work is NOT FINE ART. The Goldman Scandal continues: The Beat 1, The Beat 2, The Beat 3, Colleen Doran, and Comics Reporter.

Chris Ecclston to be in The Dark Is Rising? Hmmmm. I read the books recently and enjoyed them, and he'd be perfect for the part.

Lucid Dreams.

Girls Outnumber Guys on the 'net.

Free Audio Books.

Crytomundo links to Messin' With Sasquatch: Part One, Part Two, and Part Three.

Top 6 PCs of 1982. Via Boing Boing.

Cops don't want to follow the law. If you read the article, it notes that the tickets only apply if the cop was NOT on an emergency run.

Obesity: the genetic link. When I started my weight loss, I feared that I might have some genetic issue that would make losing weight much harder. As it turned out, once I adjusted mentally, losing the pounds wasn't difficult. But then, I'm still nowhere near my ideal weight.

0 comments: