Thursday, June 28, 2007

Catching Up With Links

Trying to catch up with some of the saved links I've been holding on since earlier, when I was all foggy. Lots more to follow. Hopefully I can catch up before we go on our roadtrip... *sigh* Some of these links are no doubt pretty stale, but I still like 'em.

Unshelved on BookExpo.

BOOM!

Warren Ellis: That's what you use television for.

Vintage Seattle: Sand Point Naval Station Commissary.

Wendy's can't comply with a NYC law on how to display nutrition information, so they won't display any nutrition info. The regulation is stupid. I want nutrition information, but micro-managing the format is a tad overzealous.

I follow the path of Doctor Who. Awesome.

Will Vampires drink it?

More on Google is stalking my cat. And more.

Schroedinger's LOLCat. I like that one.

0 comments: