Friday, August 17, 2007

Pre-Ripples Links

I'm trying to do a Ripples almost every weekday, and taking weekends off. In the hopes I don't burn out again. In the meantime, I'm also trying to keep up with my linkblogging. So here are some links...

Comic Book Urban Legends Revealed #116. Still waiting for the book.

AT&T's Blue Room is having a comic book challenge. I have to admit that I'm not impressed with the process, nor am I a big fan of watching videos on the web for a comic book challenge. It just makes me yearn for CBR's Comic Book Idol even more.

Fantagraphics/Ellison thingy settled.

Rob tortures Aquaman fans.

Apple-1 Print Ad.

Seattle Trivia in the daily Three Bits o Trivia.

It's about time somebody turned the tables on the RIAA. A class action countersuit against them.

0 comments: