Saturday, December 01, 2007

The Promised Pictures of Snow

It's only just started, but here's some snow...

Snow!

Eric and I went out for a walk to hopefully get a bit of exercise in before it became to slippery to walk. When we started out, we couldn't see much by way of snow. A couple of flakes here and there.

I looked down to the pavement to check my footing (our sidewalks aren't in good shape in this town) and heard Eric say, "There's the snow!" I looked up, and the sky was filled with snow. It got in my eyes, blinding me. Literally between one step and the next the snow starting pouring down.

By the time we got home it was coming down hard and starting to stick to the sidewalks. It's still pouring down as I write. The annual Seattle snow! Huzzah! I can't wait to see how the local news is reporting it. "Winter Storm 2007!" With different reporters all over town standing out in the cold saying the same thing, I bet.

Update: an hour later, it's sticking to the road now. And yup, Northwest Cable News has special storm coverage! yay!

0 comments: