Friday, May 30, 2008

Wii Fit

I finally had an opportunity to try a Wii Fit today, my sister's. I now officially want one. It isn't perfect, but it's a solid way to get people up and exercising, and I suspect it's the last piece of the puzzle for my fitness. I've already been out walking and biking regularly, I think the exercises the Fit would give me would round out my system and help me lose a few more pounds while enjoying myself. Only problem... I don't have a Wii, so I'd have to buy both it and the Fit. Not enough money in the bank for that right now. I'll have to hope I win one for the time being.

But if you were thinking about getting one, I really recommend seeing if you can try it out somewhere. There's a lot in it about balance, but that's not the only thing it uses. There's a nice variety of exercises to try. It's actually somewhat fun to watch someone else playing, as well. If you can make them laugh, you can throw them off their game a bit (sorry Lisa). I'm already wishing I could do a full 30 minute workout, instead of the few minutes I managed at the time I was visiting my sister.

0 comments: