Friday, August 15, 2008

Linkdump

Sesame Street to promote math literacy. Good.

Kiva.org is allowing people to join into lending teams. I wonder if anyone would join my team if I formed one? You can see my loans by visiting my lender page.

Someone holding up traffic in the best possible way.

Do I want toaster-made grilled cheese sandwiches?

Red Light cameras don't prevent red light running and, in fact, make intersections more dangerous.

How photography is affected by the information provided with it.

I want one of these on the roof of my new house. No, it's not gonna happen, but I still want one. Then I'd get a decal in case you didn't figure out that you are being watched.

First the CBC reported it, then Weird Universe added a picture.

The idea that anyone would believe this rumor is too funny to not link to. Bwah-ha-ha-ha!

I want one of these. CUTE!

0 comments: