Friday, September 05, 2008

Stepford House

Stepford House

Here's a better image of Stepford House for you to look at while we attempt to move in. Most of the rest of the neighborhood is much better maintained, in a kind of overly perfect way at first glance. I haven't really met any of the neighbors yet, but I have seen a few and was mostly impressed. A friendly elderly couple lives next door, and once we're settled I'm sure they'll visit. Unfortunately for Eric and I, this neighborhood abuts a much older area that has some problems. It does appear that the problems don't extend into our neighborhood, but we'll have to live here for a few weeks before we know for sure, I guess. The neighbors behind us have at least five children AND a trampoline in the back yard. Whee!

In any case, I'm sure I'll be updating you all on the situation unless it's completely boring and safe. No news is good news.

0 comments: