Thursday, October 09, 2008

Unrelated to Anything Else

I haven't lost any weight in the last four months. I haven't really gained any, either, so I'm satisfied, if not happy, with my progress. My life went into a bit of turmoil recently, with the move, and that completely threw me off my diet. However, I managed to hold onto my good habits enough that I didn't start regaining weight. That's why I'm satisfied.

I still have some weight to lose. My BMI still says I'm overweight (26), and I can see some parts of my body I can lose a lot of fat from before I become thin and sickly (or stickly). But until I settle back into a regular routine, which I hope will happen soon, I don't expect to be doing much more than maintaining at my current weight.

I guess the fact that I've managed to keep the weight off through four chaotic months is probably a really good sign, right?

0 comments: